Friday, November 10, 2006

Random stuff

I was thinking that Monster (the energy drink) should give me money to promote their great drink. I drink that freakin’ stuff all the freakin’ time. I would even have my car wrapped in their commercial it would be awesome. People would always buy it.

On Oprah they talked about this thing they do at schools that has people meeting other people that they don’t talk to because of different social groups. It was interesting. People found out about what was going on in other people’s lives and realized that the assumptions one has about someone else isn’t always correct. People don’t seem to realize what kind of harm saying things does. Words are powerful and people ignore that and at the same time use them to hurt people. It’s just silly that people can’t get along with others without being so angry and vindictive.

I’m doing this survivor game on this website and it’s fun but the people who are playing are not all playing. I’m hoping that by the merge the people that are left are the ones that really want to play and that is when it gets interesting.

Tomorrow I have to get up early and get to a meeting at work. I have to get there on time because I haven’t the past two times and that isn’t good. I got in trouble the last time. I am not a morning person at all. I’m such a night owl that it’s difficult to do things in the morning. I believe it’s possible but it’s difficult. I plan on getting to work before I’m late. That sounds like a plan.

I’m watching this movie called Summer School. It’s interesting. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it for sale so that I can buy it and see the beginning. I don’t think I’ve seen the beginning. Weird. I’ve seen it so many times on TV.

I was suppose to get donuts yesterday but I didn’t. Maybe tomorrow I will go and get donuts. But I don’t have cash so that might be a bit difficult because I don’t think they take credit cards. I could drive by and see if they’ll take it. I really want a bearclaw. Awww that reminds me of someone. We both like donuts and we both like bearclaws and I haven’t seen him in a really long time. I hope he’s doing well. He’s the second person I know that has crazy hair. The first person is Shawn….him and that Burger King Crown is funny.

People claim that people have the right to their opinions but they fail to state that if the opinion doesn’t match theirs then they are not allowed to have it. That’s pathetic but it’s true. Then they use the “that’s not logical” stance because then they feel the justified not going on with a discussion.

I am drinking a Monster right now and I think I’m going to finish that and finish watching Summer School. I’ll post more later I suppose…random crap.