Saturday, November 11, 2006

Toss Rice

I should be writing my review of Stranger Than Fiction. Actually I already wrote it I just have to type it up. But instead I’m going to type about something random so I have another blog entry. Woohoo to that.

I went to the kitchen and in there I got some left over rice and hotdogs. The hotdogs were in a ziplock bag. I took them out and put them in the rice and then I took the bag and threw it away. As I was throwing it away I realized how good the bag was. As in it was good and I didn’t want to throw it away. Instead I wanted to wash it out and use it again but instead I, being lazy of mind at the time, just tossed it because I don’t need another thing that NEEDS to be cleaned. Then I went back to the rice and hotdogs and cut the dogs up so that they’d fit with the rice.

More on the rice later but really aren’t ziplock bags neat? I mean this one just looked like it could go another ten rounds before it was beat up and worthy of being tossed in the trash. But it, apparently, doesn’t matter now because I threw it away but it is an interesting thought. This is not the first time I’ve thought about that just the first time I’ve blogged about it. I believe. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure I’m right.

Now back to the rice….that rice was leftover and when I heated it it turned into crap and I was so annoyed. So I ate a bit of the hotdogs and tossed the rest because it was gross and not good and I was pissed and not happy. So I’m hungry. I did eat a left over donut but I tossed the last bite out.

Isn’t that how it goes the last bite gets tossed when one is in a hurry? Like a sandwich. Eat a sandwich and you are in a hurry you toss out the last corner bite because you are in such a hurry. It is only one more bite but it is apparently much easier to toss it than to eat it and have your body use it for energy. I think that’s funny cause I do that even though I think it’s stupid.

I’m doing this Survivor game on a site and what is funny is that I ended a round at 2 a.m. and I need to get up tomorrow at 7a.m. so that I get to a place on time. Ha…but I have to do the round and then get to bed or I can get to bed for about an hour and then wake up and do the round. Either way it pretty much sucks because I did that. Oh well I’ll live.

What do I have to do tomorrow? I am going to the Children’s Festival so I have to get their early because I’m tending a booth. It will be fun. I’ll be there for seven hours and then I’m going to the movies to relax and then I’ll be home. I’m going to be gone most of the day tomorrow. I’m going to have stories to share tomorrow.

I’m addicted to Monster when I wake up in the morning the first thing I drink is a Monster. Then I get to work and to the meeting and then what? I don’t get water I finish the monster and leave and then go to Starbucks to get a frap. So my second liquid of the day is a coffee like drink. So far not good considering both drinks just makes me pee. I did get water from a water fountain at the school and then at Wal-Mart.

I gotta get to the review so I can get done with that and stop worrying that I’m not going to get it done. RAWR.