Saturday, December 02, 2006

Woman or Man? Clap!

At the movie theater that I go to there is this person that looks like a woman from afar but then when you get up on this person they look like a man. It's really freaky. I don't know which gender this person is. I want to say woman but then there's these odd man features that freak me out. It's a gender bender thing going on and I know it's wrong to call someone by the wrong gender like Mister when it's a Miss and such. I think I found a real life Pat. Wow.

I saw The Nativity Story (cruddy by the way) and there was this man that clapped after each "important" scene. It was annoying. He talked through the movie too, to his wife who, apparently, didn't know what was going on? I don't know. It was annoying that he thought people wanted to hear him appladed after each scene. OMG Mary talked to an angel...YAY *claps*. OMG Joseph talked to an angel! *claps* OMG he said Jesus was god. *claps* OMG the star is glowing on them! *claps* It was so freakin' annoying and stupid. I wish I had a boomerang so I could have hit him upside the head and made him realize he's an idiot. Then I would have clapped and pat myself on the back.